Meet Fränzi

Beauty_rigor_impactMy passion for education and transformation started in my earliest childhood. My mother taught me that we human beings have infinite potential.

Fortunately, I believed her.

Thus, I dedicated my life to finding the tools that would allow me and others to access more and more of this potential.  The journey has been an exciting, varied and fruitful one.

I was born and raised in Switzerland where I completed my teacher education. I hold a Master’s Degree in Education, and a doctorate in Educational Leadership and Change from The Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara.

I worked in the public and the private school system as a teacher for students from Kindergarten to High School, as well as a Vice-Principal for five elementary schools in the Prince George School District.

In 1997 I started my private practice as a workshop leader, public speaker, healer, and coach. I specialized in modalities like  Thought Field Therapy, The Work of Byron Katie, Matrix Energetics, The Living Inquiries, The Emotion Code, and Traditional Japanese Reiki.  I studied coaching with greats like Steve Chandler and Ron Wilder.

Since 2012 I have been privileged to study the course “Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership” with Werner Erhard, Michael Jensen, Steve Zaffron, Kari Granger and Jeri Echeverria. I am qualified to teach this highly transformative course and would be delighted to bring it to your institution.

What I bring to my Instructional Design work is my passion for teaching and learning. With my team, I seek to create courses that are beautiful, rigorous and have an impact on both the learners and the world they live in. Writing courses that are ultimately transformative in nature is my highest aspiration.

I am the mom of two great kids and the wife of one wonderful husband.

Kudos:

“I wanted to thank you for an incredibly well organized selection process for the six postings. I have been part of various hiring committees (in the community, for faculty positions, for Deans), and your organization and preparation was outstanding. As a new faculty member here at TRU and to OL hiring, your presentation of the materials (CVs, cover letters, postings, interview questions etc) along with the process for a smooth delivery (scheduling emails, teleconference, interview schedules, etc.)  made my participation on the selection committee efficient and worthwhile.”

Thank you!

Dr. Juliana M West PhD, MSW, BSW, BA
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Social, Human And Educational Development
Thompson Rivers University